Once again we are lucky enough to visit your country..It being our third trip on Harley tourers. This time we are bringing 7 friends who have never been there and we would like to show them the beautiful rides that we have been on.
We are starting in Nashville on the 28 July 13( after a wedding @ Jack Daniels) and need to be in Sturgis by the 8 August. We want to ride the "tail of the dragon..we should then be able to get onto the Blue ridge highway which leads into Skyline drive??. We are wanting to spend 1 night along this ride, any recommendations would be appreciated. We are then going to Washington for 2 night 29 - 31(must stay dates) and head to New York for 2 nights 31 - 2 August ( still looking for hotels) From here we thought we could get to Niagara Falls in 1 day ( someone please correct me if wrong) as it is spectacular, stay 2 August, Do we stay an extra night in Niagara which will only give us 5 days to get to Sturgis then heading towards lake Michigan for the ferry ride to Milwaukee.,stay a night..then we are not sure which way to go , so suggestions please.
We leave Sturgis on the 11 Aug and need to be in San Diego on the 22 Aug( Wedding )We think we should be able to get to Cody in 1 day, we want to go over Beartooth pass to Redlodge where we want to head into Yellowstone, can we travel back to Yellowstone from Jackson Hole ( or closer ) or should we try for accommodation in the park. we then want to show Bryce Canyon & Zion heading towards Vegas( can we get to Grand Canyon before Vegas ???) or should we go to Lake Powell ( which is beautiful)been to all of these but did it from Los Angeles, so need the best directions to get them in. We then lose two friends on 22 August (flying home) Stay in San Diego till the 26 where we want to go to San Francisco along that beautiful Coastline stay a couple of nights and then back to Los Angeles to fly home on the 2 September.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 3 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 NYC For The Day
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 16 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 17 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 18 See Alaska by train
- 19 Telluride and Silverton
- 20 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 21 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 22 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 23 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Salt Lake City drive to Las Vegas
BEST RIDES FROM NASHVILLE,NIAGARA,STURGIS FROM JULY 28 to 8 August