Hi, we are thinking of renting a beach house in RI in Aug 2010 and I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for best area...have heard that Naragansett may be the best area. Quiet, low key, nice place required. Shallow beach would be idea, with sand bars for the little ones to play on. Any views?
Best Rhode Isl;and beach for small kids (6 and 3 yr olds)...peace, quiet ?`
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 15 Car trip from Seattle
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah