Looking for the best, money no object, for a friend going to New York with her mother and sister. They have eaten at many of the usual restaurants, Union Square Cafe, River Cafe, Le Cirque. This trip they have reservations at Le Bernardin, but are looking for some other top restaurants. The trip is early June. Thanks in advance!
Best Restaurants in NYC?
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 3 Exclusive Travel Club %70 off Dream Vacations
- 4 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 5 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 6 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 12 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 15 Northwest Trip
- 16 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 20 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 21 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 24 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 25 Western NC Zipline