I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 7 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 8 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 9 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 23 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States