I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 9 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 12 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats