I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 10 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 13 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 20 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 23 Best Destination in USA
- 24 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 25 Road trip March from Atlanta