I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 4 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 13 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 16 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 17 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 19 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 20 Hilton Midtown New York
- 21 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 Tour companies
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!