I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mount Vernon?
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 19 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 23 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah