I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Philly
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 NYC IN AUGUST
- 16 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Will have five days in Savannah
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Itinerary opinions