I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Alaska
- 4 San Diego grocery stores
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers