I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 5 Colorado in the summer!
- 6 Kennebunkport and....?
- 7 Need limo service from JFK
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Travel West Coast
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 20 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 21 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 22 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 23 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?