I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 Philly
- 17 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 18 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 19 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...