I am flying into BOS on a Sat. afternoon in July; I need to rent a car and drive to Northampton, where my daughter is attending a summer program. I'll be returning the car the next evening, spending the night in airport Hilton and flying out the Mon. a.m. Online reviews for the various car co.s are terrible. I would be grateful for any advice (most convenient pick-up and drop off; most decent cars; least rude service).
Best rental car co. out of Boston Logan.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 3 Miami Marlins
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 California
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 10 New England September
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 13 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 14 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 Universal Orlando
- 17 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 18 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 19 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 20 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 21 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 22 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 25 Baby Boomer Road Trip