I am a divorced 40ish female, I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I just want to sell everything and hit the road and move to a new town. I am from and lived most of my life in Texas, I have also lived in Miami( hated it) and Las Vegas, ( not crazy about that either) I have always wanted to live some place where you can see all the seasons change, I want a slightly laid back atmosphere, but don't want to be bored either, would have to have job opportunities, be friendly, and I do have asthma so it would have to be a not too polluted environment, and someplace thats nice to us older single females lol
Best quaint little town, and or suburb to live in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary opinions
- 2 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 9 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 10 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 relocating travel
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?