I am a divorced 40ish female, I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I just want to sell everything and hit the road and move to a new town. I am from and lived most of my life in Texas, I have also lived in Miami( hated it) and Las Vegas, ( not crazy about that either) I have always wanted to live some place where you can see all the seasons change, I want a slightly laid back atmosphere, but don't want to be bored either, would have to have job opportunities, be friendly, and I do have asthma so it would have to be a not too polluted environment, and someplace thats nice to us older single females lol
Best quaint little town, and or suburb to live in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014