I am a divorced 40ish female, I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I just want to sell everything and hit the road and move to a new town. I am from and lived most of my life in Texas, I have also lived in Miami( hated it) and Las Vegas, ( not crazy about that either) I have always wanted to live some place where you can see all the seasons change, I want a slightly laid back atmosphere, but don't want to be bored either, would have to have job opportunities, be friendly, and I do have asthma so it would have to be a not too polluted environment, and someplace thats nice to us older single females lol
Best quaint little town, and or suburb to live in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 4 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 5 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 6 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 7 Boston suggestions
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?