I am a divorced 40ish female, I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I just want to sell everything and hit the road and move to a new town. I am from and lived most of my life in Texas, I have also lived in Miami( hated it) and Las Vegas, ( not crazy about that either) I have always wanted to live some place where you can see all the seasons change, I want a slightly laid back atmosphere, but don't want to be bored either, would have to have job opportunities, be friendly, and I do have asthma so it would have to be a not too polluted environment, and someplace thats nice to us older single females lol
Best quaint little town, and or suburb to live in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 2 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 3 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 4 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 7 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 Where to from Tampa?
- 10 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 11 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 16 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 17 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 18 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 22 Skiing New Mexico
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014