I am a divorced 40ish female, I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I just want to sell everything and hit the road and move to a new town. I am from and lived most of my life in Texas, I have also lived in Miami( hated it) and Las Vegas, ( not crazy about that either) I have always wanted to live some place where you can see all the seasons change, I want a slightly laid back atmosphere, but don't want to be bored either, would have to have job opportunities, be friendly, and I do have asthma so it would have to be a not too polluted environment, and someplace thats nice to us older single females lol
Best quaint little town, and or suburb to live in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 6 Philadelphia
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!