I am a divorced 40ish female, I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I just want to sell everything and hit the road and move to a new town. I am from and lived most of my life in Texas, I have also lived in Miami( hated it) and Las Vegas, ( not crazy about that either) I have always wanted to live some place where you can see all the seasons change, I want a slightly laid back atmosphere, but don't want to be bored either, would have to have job opportunities, be friendly, and I do have asthma so it would have to be a not too polluted environment, and someplace thats nice to us older single females lol
Best quaint little town, and or suburb to live in
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 14 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 15 Maui Luau?
- 16 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 19 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 20 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Boston area -- nature
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)