4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Nashville
- 19 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 fort lauderdale
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...