4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY State Assembly Internship
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 6 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 7 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...