4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 6 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 7 Uber and Miami
- 8 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 11 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 12 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 13 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 14 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 17 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 18 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 19 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Las Vegas loop
- 22 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 23 Cape Cod
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 camping in the Finger Lakes region
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...