4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 Travel West Coast
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents