4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/nayvi-serum/
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 Poly+Bark
- 5 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 6 sugestions
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 Boston area hotels
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Quick road trip
- 16 What to request?
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...