4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 new online travel network
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 17 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants