4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 5 Develop Muscle
- 6 Auto train tips?
- 7 Nashville 2016
- 8 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 14 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 15 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 16 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 18 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 19 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 20 Grand Canyon to LA
- 21 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 24 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 25 Overnight parking in San Francisco
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...