4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 17 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 20 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Burlington VT day trip
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton