4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MNF Falcons vs Saints Live St-ream Monday Night Football on-line 2016
- 2 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 3 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 4 Finding Steve Perry
- 5 Glacier National Park
- 6 Vacation Ideas?
- 7 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 8 Wild West Road Trip
- 9 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 11 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 12 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 13 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 14 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 California Coast
- 17 Alabama trip in Dec
- 18 Hiking 'the wave'
- 19 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 20 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 21 Cross-Country trip advice
- 22 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 23 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 24 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 25 limousine help
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...