4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwood National Forest
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 4 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 5 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 6 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 14 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 18 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 19 a tourist in DC this February
- 20 Springtime in Florida
- 21 Kings and Sequoia.
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 24 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 25 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...