4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Seattle to Yellowstone
- 4 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 USA Round trip 2018
- 8 New Orleans Hotels
- 9 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 10 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 11 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 12 Hilton Head
- 13 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 14 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 15 4 Days in LV
- 16 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 17 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 20 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 21 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 22 Savannah visit
- 23 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 24 Camping in the Black Hills
- 25 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...