4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Mardi Gras
- 3 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 10 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 13 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 16 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 19 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Salt lake to boulder ideas
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...