4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway