4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 2 What to do in Asheville
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Denver to Yellowstone
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 10 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 11 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 14 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 17 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 18 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 19 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 20 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 21 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 25 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...