4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Advice on Roadtrip
- 3 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 4 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 5 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 6 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 9 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 10 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 11 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 12 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report