4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 2 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Sacramento GTG
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall