4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 2 "Formal" dinner in NYC?
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 5 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 6 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 7 Sedona to Vegas
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 12 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 San Fran
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 21 SF and northern California - October
- 22 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...