4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 2 Nashville Questions
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 5 Summer vacation
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 12 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 13 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 16 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Driving to Naples fl
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Disney for Florida residents
- 22 Our Boston Getaway
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 25 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...