4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Berkshires with a toddler
- 3 10 days in Arizona
- 4 Vegas/California May 2016
- 5 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 6 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 7 flumin the ditch
- 8 Solo in Hawaii
- 9 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 10 hilicopter tour oahu
- 11 8 hour layover at DFW
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 14 4 days in San Diego in october
- 15 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 16 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 17 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 20 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 21 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 24 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 25 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...