4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 2 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 3 Western U.S. Road trip
- 4 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 5 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 6 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 11 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 12 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 15 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 New Orleans logistics
- 18 First Trip to New Orleans
- 19 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 20 North Carolina Coast
- 21 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 22 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 23 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
- 24 shopping with teenager in D, C.
- 25 Aspen, Vail, Summit CO, RMNP Trip report - long
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...