4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Oregon road trip
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 21 Dining in St. Louis
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 NYC For The Day
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...