4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 4 Costco Travel
- 5 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 10 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 11 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 12 USA family tour
- 13 Country Walkers
- 14 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 15 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 16 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 17 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 18 Sacramento Hotel
- 19 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
- 25 Baltimore Weekend
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...