4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 2 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 5 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 8 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...