4 of us are visiting west usa by April end 2013 for 17 nights.As of now the places we have decided to go are Las Vegas which includes grand canyon,Los Angeles and San fransisco,each place 4 nights.So out of 17 nights,we have 5 nights remaining.my query is which are the other worth visiting places in the west side of usa????jus heard about Yosemite national park...not sure if we shud go there for a night or 2...is San Diego a nice place to spent our remaining vacation???we are 2 couples ,preferring to have a relaxed holiday with lots of side seeing,eating,pub hopping and a bit of nature experience!!!pls help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 2 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 3 portland and area
- 4 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 5 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 6 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 7 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 11 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 12 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 13 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 14 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 15 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 16 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 21 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 22 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 23 South Carolina
- 24 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 25 Charleston/Savannah help needed
Best places to visit in west usa and top side seeing sights...