I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 3 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 4 1st trip to Colorado
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 8 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 9 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 10 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 11 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 12 road trip during husbands bday
- 13 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 14 Juneau cruise stop
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 18 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 19 cruising the Mississippi river
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 New England Canada Road Trip
- 23 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to