I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 2 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 3 Boston / VT August
- 4 Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 6 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 7 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 9 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 10 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 13 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 14 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 15 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 16 Boston Ideas
- 17 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 18 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 19 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 21 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 22 4 Days in Juneau?
- 23 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 24 hotel in NYC
- 25 20 Days Road Trip