I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 2 Why you buy soccer banners
- 3 once in a lifetime
- 4 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 5 North California/South Oregon
- 6 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 7 Hotels Houston
- 8 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 11 Birthday vacation ideas
- 12 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 driving RT 66
- 16 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 17 Long Weekend in Denver
- 18 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 19 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 20 From Newark to Manhattan
- 21 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.