I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Best Places to travel in late August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Florida St George's Island
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Broadway this week
- 19 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 23 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 24 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals