I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 11 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 San Francisco transit options
- 15 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 16 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 17 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car