I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/noxitril/
- 4 Day trips from Boston
- 5 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 6 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 7 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 9 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 10 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 11 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 12 an mission additional most often than
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 15 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 16 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 17 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Southern history- walkable cities
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla