I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Best Places to travel in late August?
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 American Airlines reservation question