I am from Long Island, NY and planning to travel with my wife to somewhere either on the East coast or Midwest in late august (third week). Moreover I want to drive to that place.
My wife is from Germany and a big "Nature and Beach" fan so any places having these would be ideal.......
What are the best 'affordable' places to travel at that time?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANAGE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800/681 *7208 aol MAIL 24*7
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Quick road trip
- 4 What to request?
- 5 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 More problems for Big Sur
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 21 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 24 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?