My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh Trip
- 2 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 3 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 4 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 5 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 6 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 7 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 10 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 11 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 12 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 13 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 14 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 15 Seattle in early August
- 16 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 Mackinac or Holland?
- 19 Memphis to Dallas
- 20 first trip to HI
- 21 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 22 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country