My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 things to do near Arches National Park
- 5 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 EX-LAX
- 12 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 13 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 My Book of Mormon review
- 21 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14