My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://docterzreviews.info/profactor-t2000/
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 8 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 Hawaii and...where?
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?