My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newark to Paris
- 2 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 5 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 8 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 9 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 10 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 Across the United States by Train
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 24 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 25 A day in Boston