My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 14 Nashville Questions
- 15 Summer vacation
- 16 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 20 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 What to do in San Diego