My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 Help us choose a hotel
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 8 Magic Show
- 9 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 10 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 11 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 19 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 20 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs