My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 5 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 10 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Big Sure in June
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Carmel Monterey
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 18 Santa Fe Itineray
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 21 Arches Devils Garden
- 22 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 23 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 24 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?