My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 %1-855-205-4068%United airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Clemix - Get Bigger and Long Lasting Erection
- 4 %1-855-205-4068% Hawaiian airlines Ticket booking
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 %1-855-205-4068% Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 7 %1-855-205-4068% American Eagle Ugrade number
- 8 Help
- 9 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 10 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 11 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 12 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 13 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 14 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 17 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 18 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 19 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 20 Airbnb seattle
- 21 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 22 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 25 Dollar to Euro Exchange