My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Binary Trust Method Review.Is it legit ?and sucesful?
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 6 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 12 Which island for R&R?
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 21 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 22 San Antonio shopping
- 23 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 24 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?