My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 11 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 14 HAWAII; HELP!
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 21 Change planes in Atlanta
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907