My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 2 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 3 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 4 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 5 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 6 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 7 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 8 Mountain Honeymoon
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 11 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 14 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 15 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 16 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 17 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 18 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 19 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 20 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 21 Short weekend in Seattle
- 22 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 25 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW