My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 4 Family Trip advice please?!
- 5 Alaska trip itinerary
- 6 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 7 Womens Costumes Online - Emiliejerard
- 8 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 11 florida gulf coast
- 12 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 13 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 14 Maui, early August
- 15 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 16 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 17 Road trip advice needed please
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 20 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 21 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car