My husband and I are driving a car back to LA from Houston and want to make a little trip out of it since it's my vacation time. We have three nights and we've done the i10 route a few times (stayed in Tucson)...so more inclined to do i40.
Any suggestions of great places (locations/hotels) to stay? Hoping for 4 start places but I know that might be a stretch seeing what's between point A and B but thought someone could offer some insight. Maybe a night in Albuquerque and 2 in Sedona/Flagstaff with the day in there to check out the Grand Canyon? We are game for anything...just want to make it fun, comfortable, romantic and not such a drag!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/testoboost-zma-avis/
- 2 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Day in Spokane
- 12 Napa valley getaway
- 13 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 14 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 17 Desert Southwest
- 18 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Zion and Bryce in July
- 23 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 24 First time, Best business class?
- 25 What to pack