Aloha! We are going to Hawaii for a week for our first time in June. We have two kids that are 10 and 16. We are still in the midst of choosing an island (Maui, Kauai, or BI). However, Maui seems to be the top pick at the moment. Are there any suggestions of places to stay? I'd really love to stay away from the crowd as much as possible so we can totally relax. We'd like to stay somewhere that has access to a really beautiful beach as I imagine we'll be spending lots and lots of time on it. So the best beach possible. Of course the kids would love somewhere with great pools. Suggestions?
Best places to stay in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings