I currently live in NYC and was giving serious thought to moving down to South Fla. I was especially interested in the Broward County area.
What areas would you reccommend that would be nice to live with lots of interesting things to do and where alot of younger people live (and not only seniors)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 4 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Las Vegas Vacation
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 25 Vegas with toddler twins