Next week, I will be taking a group of 22 teenagers (ages 13 and 14) on a trip to NYC. On Tuesday, June 14'th, we have about a 2-hour time slot available where we can see Central Park. I'm thinking they would like to get pictures of the Museum of Natural History (from the outside) as they are all familiar with Night at the Museum. While in that area, I thought they might enjoy seeing Belvedere Castle I definitely want them to see the Imagine Mosaic at Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. I know they would enjoy the bandshell area and the mall because of the street performers. I also thought they would like to see Sheep Meadow, maybe ride the carousel, visit the Dairy for souvenirs, and maybe take pictures of Gapstow Bridge. Is this do-able? Am I leaving anything out, and is there anything I've mentioned above that I should exclude? Thank you for any suggestions.
Best places in Central Park for a group of teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California