Next week, I will be taking a group of 22 teenagers (ages 13 and 14) on a trip to NYC. On Tuesday, June 14'th, we have about a 2-hour time slot available where we can see Central Park. I'm thinking they would like to get pictures of the Museum of Natural History (from the outside) as they are all familiar with Night at the Museum. While in that area, I thought they might enjoy seeing Belvedere Castle I definitely want them to see the Imagine Mosaic at Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. I know they would enjoy the bandshell area and the mall because of the street performers. I also thought they would like to see Sheep Meadow, maybe ride the carousel, visit the Dairy for souvenirs, and maybe take pictures of Gapstow Bridge. Is this do-able? Am I leaving anything out, and is there anything I've mentioned above that I should exclude? Thank you for any suggestions.
Best places in Central Park for a group of teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?