Next week, I will be taking a group of 22 teenagers (ages 13 and 14) on a trip to NYC. On Tuesday, June 14'th, we have about a 2-hour time slot available where we can see Central Park. I'm thinking they would like to get pictures of the Museum of Natural History (from the outside) as they are all familiar with Night at the Museum. While in that area, I thought they might enjoy seeing Belvedere Castle I definitely want them to see the Imagine Mosaic at Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. I know they would enjoy the bandshell area and the mall because of the street performers. I also thought they would like to see Sheep Meadow, maybe ride the carousel, visit the Dairy for souvenirs, and maybe take pictures of Gapstow Bridge. Is this do-able? Am I leaving anything out, and is there anything I've mentioned above that I should exclude? Thank you for any suggestions.
Best places in Central Park for a group of teenagers
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants