Next week, I will be taking a group of 22 teenagers (ages 13 and 14) on a trip to NYC. On Tuesday, June 14'th, we have about a 2-hour time slot available where we can see Central Park. I'm thinking they would like to get pictures of the Museum of Natural History (from the outside) as they are all familiar with Night at the Museum. While in that area, I thought they might enjoy seeing Belvedere Castle I definitely want them to see the Imagine Mosaic at Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. I know they would enjoy the bandshell area and the mall because of the street performers. I also thought they would like to see Sheep Meadow, maybe ride the carousel, visit the Dairy for souvenirs, and maybe take pictures of Gapstow Bridge. Is this do-able? Am I leaving anything out, and is there anything I've mentioned above that I should exclude? Thank you for any suggestions.
Best places in Central Park for a group of teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 2 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 3 Where to from Tampa?
- 4 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 5 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 6 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Skiing New Mexico
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 19 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 24 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 25 Is the New York subway safe?