Next week, I will be taking a group of 22 teenagers (ages 13 and 14) on a trip to NYC. On Tuesday, June 14'th, we have about a 2-hour time slot available where we can see Central Park. I'm thinking they would like to get pictures of the Museum of Natural History (from the outside) as they are all familiar with Night at the Museum. While in that area, I thought they might enjoy seeing Belvedere Castle I definitely want them to see the Imagine Mosaic at Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. I know they would enjoy the bandshell area and the mall because of the street performers. I also thought they would like to see Sheep Meadow, maybe ride the carousel, visit the Dairy for souvenirs, and maybe take pictures of Gapstow Bridge. Is this do-able? Am I leaving anything out, and is there anything I've mentioned above that I should exclude? Thank you for any suggestions.
Best places in Central Park for a group of teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Asheville NC without a car
- 8 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Travel West Coast