My boyfriend's birthday is coming up. I live in long island and I wanted to know maybe some places that i could bring a picnic, park my car, and maybe see the stars or pretty lights of the town. Any suggestions? I live in Manhasset, near port washington. Or if there are any other suggestions that we could do for his birthday. We're both college students.
Best places for a night time picnic
- 1 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 2 A Visit to Charleston
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 13 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 14 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 15 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 18 Lake Tahoe
- 19 Baseball Road Trip
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Moab and Bluff
- 22 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 25 Seatlle, WA