My boyfriend's birthday is coming up. I live in long island and I wanted to know maybe some places that i could bring a picnic, park my car, and maybe see the stars or pretty lights of the town. Any suggestions? I live in Manhasset, near port washington. Or if there are any other suggestions that we could do for his birthday. We're both college students.
Best places for a night time picnic
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 3 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 6 Balloon fest hotels
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 9 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 13 Transportation help in Philly
- 14 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 15 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 16 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 17 New York Trip
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 palm desert, CA
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?