After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/beauty-prolong/
- 2 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 3 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 4 Are you searching used car site?
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 12 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 20 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 21 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 25 Hollywood Area where to stay