After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Best place to stay in Kauai in July 2011?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 2 Wedding in Hawaii
- 3 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 16 SF to DR? WTH!
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 NYC Itinerary Help
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 22 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 23 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 24 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 25 Washington, D.C. trip report...