After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 help from a true New Yorker.
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 8 waiting line queue management system
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Trip to northern California
- 20 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 Downtown Chicago
- 23 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 24 Alaska -public transport
- 25 Hamilton Broadway