After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 5 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 NYC with wheelchair
- 11 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 15 Carlsbad Caverns
- 16 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 19 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 20 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 21 Biloxi Suggestions
- 22 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 23 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.