After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui, early August
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 4 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 5 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 6 Road trip advice needed please
- 7 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 19 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 20 Family Trip advice please?!
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington