After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 3 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 4 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 5 Arizona in late January
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 10 A Few Days in Asheville
- 11 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 14 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 15 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 16 Key West
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 Neue Galerie
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 national park during thanksgiving
- 25 DC Tours, Washington, DC