After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 Limo rental
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 http://world360holidays.com/product/vizag-araku-valley-tour-3d2n
- 8 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 11 Give a chance to you to enhance your life
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 13 Ngo Registration
- 14 Zynev Male Enhancement Product For Increase Timing
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 17 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/t-volve-reviews/
- 18 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/tvolve/
- 19 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 20 I likewise paid the immoderate-enough
- 21 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 22 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 23 are without a obstacle on
- 24 What is the minimal dosage one should take this supplement?
- 25 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/