After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Best place to stay in Kauai in July 2011?
- 1 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 2 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 3 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 7 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Priceline, WARNING
- 16 Less commercial beach?
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 21 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 24 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013