What's the best place to stay in Homer, Alaska?
I've heard that the Sea Lion Cove is a nice place. Anyone heard or it, or stayed there?
Also, what did you like best about Homer?
We'll be there 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Help plan my trip please
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 florida gulf coast
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 13 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 14 Maui, early August
- 15 Going to the sun road open
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 Alaska trip itinerary
- 18 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 19 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 20 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 21 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 22 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 23 Road trip advice needed please
- 24 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 25 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon