What's the best place to stay in Homer, Alaska?
I've heard that the Sea Lion Cove is a nice place. Anyone heard or it, or stayed there?
Also, what did you like best about Homer?
We'll be there 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 4 Colorado Itinerary
- 5 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 6 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 7 What is there to do on MAUI
- 8 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 9 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 10 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 11 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 13 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 14 Any Sanibel experts?
- 15 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 16 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 17 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Summer in Michigan
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 23 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 24 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 25 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii