What's the best place to stay in Homer, Alaska?
I've heard that the Sea Lion Cove is a nice place. Anyone heard or it, or stayed there?
Also, what did you like best about Homer?
We'll be there 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleintalk.com/anibolx/
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 6 Northern California Gardens.
- 7 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 8 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Route 66
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 15 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 16 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 17 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 18 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Florida with a 2 year old
- 23 Train from east cost to west coast
- 24 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 25 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..