What's the best place to stay in Homer, Alaska?
I've heard that the Sea Lion Cove is a nice place. Anyone heard or it, or stayed there?
Also, what did you like best about Homer?
We'll be there 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 2 Driving to Naples fl
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Nashville Questions
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Beaches in Florida
- 7 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Disney for Florida residents
- 11 Our Boston Getaway
- 12 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 15 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 16 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 17 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 20 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 24 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 25 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking