My fiancee and I are planning our mid-September honeymoon and Kauai is at the top of our list. Several folks have said that the Hanalei Bay/Princeville area is the best place to stay, but the options we like most are outside of our budget. Can anyone recommend other nice resorts/hotels on different parts of the island, or perhaps explain why the North Shore is the best?
Best place to stay for Kauai honeymoon?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 5 Judo in California?
- 6 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida