I'm looking to move the family from Maine to Florida but have no idea what part of Florida to consider. I'm looking for an area that was a good job market, good schools and low crime. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks!
Best place to raise a family in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 2 Chicago trip
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Fancy dining
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)