I'm looking to move the family from Maine to Florida but have no idea what part of Florida to consider. I'm looking for an area that was a good job market, good schools and low crime. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks!
Best place to raise a family in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 Middle America in October
- 13 New York City Christmas Trip
- 14 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 15 visit to HIghLine
- 16 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 17 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 18 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 22 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 25 attraction/tour ticket purchase