We live in ri right now where the economy is not doing good and everything is too expensive especially houses, and is not the best place to raise my son ! we are debating where to move but there is so much to go over the economy, jobs, housing, weather, school systems, cost of living a bunch any input from people who have lived in those parts will be alot of help thanks !
Best place to raise a family between georgia, south or north carolina ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 Wedding in Hawaii
- 19 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 20 rain in Kauai
- 21 Alaska cruise and land
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?