We live in ri right now where the economy is not doing good and everything is too expensive especially houses, and is not the best place to raise my son ! we are debating where to move but there is so much to go over the economy, jobs, housing, weather, school systems, cost of living a bunch any input from people who have lived in those parts will be alot of help thanks !
Best place to raise a family between georgia, south or north carolina ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Alaska railroad?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 23 culpepper
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Mesa Verde