We live in ri right now where the economy is not doing good and everything is too expensive especially houses, and is not the best place to raise my son ! we are debating where to move but there is so much to go over the economy, jobs, housing, weather, school systems, cost of living a bunch any input from people who have lived in those parts will be alot of help thanks !
Best place to raise a family between georgia, south or north carolina ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 2 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Rafting near Denali
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Week in October in Maine
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 20 B-Day Mini adventure
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 25 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play