My husband and I are spending our 45th wedding anniversary this Saturday at . . . Portland Airport. Why, you say? We have a 2.5-hour layover at the airport at dinner time and won't get to our final destination until late that night, too late to eat. Where is the best place to eat at PDX? Thanks!
Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 Temecula Winery Tours
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Fairbanks Alaska
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 15 Broadway choices
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Question About Sealodge
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula