Planning a family vacation for 5 days in Colorado for Spring Break and would like to know the best area where we could expect cold temps and hopefully at least snow still on the ground the week of March 9-13, 2014. Have looked into Estes Park (Rocky Mountain National Park) area as well as Durango area. Our requirements are a condo or cabin with a mountain view, abundant wildlife viewing, hiking and snowshoeing opportunities. Not really going to snow-ski, so haven't concentrated on any ski resort areas. Pond hockey skating opportunities for my son would be a plus! We will be flying in from DFW.
Best Place in Colorado for Hiking, Snowshoeing & Wildlife in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can I reduce my weight?
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 5 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 6 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 7 Central Coast-California
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 Alaska restaurant prices
- 10 Shenandoah National Park
- 11 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 12 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 20 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Itinerary Help - options.
- 23 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 24 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??