Any and all suggestions welcomed. We'll be traveling with our 13 year old daughter and our 14 and 15 year old sons. Hoping for somewhere with a decent hotel-price isn't really an issue. Kids enjoy hiking, animals, swimming...husband enjoys shopping (aren't I lucky?), dining out, and luxury resorts. He'd go for a hike too but we don't want that to be the main emphasis of the vacation. We have about a week to spend mid-June, but could possibly extend it to 10 days...THanks so much.
Best place for vacation in June with 13, 14 and 15 year old kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 11 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 12 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 13 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 16 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 17 charleston during Christmas Week
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?