Any and all suggestions welcomed. We'll be traveling with our 13 year old daughter and our 14 and 15 year old sons. Hoping for somewhere with a decent hotel-price isn't really an issue. Kids enjoy hiking, animals, swimming...husband enjoys shopping (aren't I lucky?), dining out, and luxury resorts. He'd go for a hike too but we don't want that to be the main emphasis of the vacation. We have about a week to spend mid-June, but could possibly extend it to 10 days...THanks so much.
Best place for vacation in June with 13, 14 and 15 year old kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Marco Island
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 things to do near Arches National Park
- 16 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 17 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 EX-LAX
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 Broadway choices