Hiya, hope you can help
We are a family of 3...mum, dad and 6year old girl, who have never ever skied before.
We wish to travel from UK to USA and have a family ski holiday. So far the advice on the best place to go is confusing, but possibly down to 2 destinations.
We would wish to go around christmas/new year. We would like the slopes to be as quite or as spacious as possible - no yahoo's, but understand that the time of the year will make all the slopes fairly hectic.
We enjoy staying in hotels as it seems to be more of an 'event', so we would like somewhere that has good hotels with nice sized rooms.
Having never skied before, obviously we would like somewhere with excellent ski-schools and somewhere where our little girl will be able to learn AND enjoy her lessons.
Ideally we would also like somewhere where we could go shopping, should skiing not be our thing. Also, evening entertainment for families is a must - no 24hr nightclubs please.
Food wise we actually prefer cheap and cheerful...burgers, chips, ice creams etc
The 2 aforementioned possibilities seem to be Deer Valley or Beaver Creek...anyone any ideas as to which is best for novice families? Should there be better places for us to consider then please, by all means, your thoughts would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 A great gift for various occasions
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 12 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 13 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 18 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 19 road trip
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Florida in October
- 23 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 24 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
Hiya, hope you can help