I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and my parents and we're looking for an area within 3-4 hours of Raleigh; preferably the beach but because of the time of year we would like a place that has a fair amount to do and good places to eat. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 8 A day in Boston
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Newport , RI
- 11 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 16 Las vegas +21
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 19 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 20 Steamboat in August
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 24 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 25 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist