I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and my parents and we're looking for an area within 3-4 hours of Raleigh; preferably the beach but because of the time of year we would like a place that has a fair amount to do and good places to eat. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 2 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 5 5 Days near Denver
- 6 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 12 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 16 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 17 4 Days in Juneau?
- 18 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 19 hotel in NYC
- 20 20 Days Road Trip
- 21 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 22 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?