I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and my parents and we're looking for an area within 3-4 hours of Raleigh; preferably the beach but because of the time of year we would like a place that has a fair amount to do and good places to eat. Any suggestions?
Best place for a vacation in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 16 San Diego - wher to stay
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 21 Berkshires in late October
- 22 2 day in Adirondack park
- 23 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music