I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and my parents and we're looking for an area within 3-4 hours of Raleigh; preferably the beach but because of the time of year we would like a place that has a fair amount to do and good places to eat. Any suggestions?
Best place for a vacation in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 2 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 7 Four days in DC
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 3 nights in Nashville
- 12 One Night at Logan Airport
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Please help with itinerary
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Circle Oahu / luau
- 21 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 24 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 25 Visiting Paso Robles wine country