It will be our 30th wedding anniversary this June, and we live in Utah. Will only be able to make it a fairly short trip so we need to pick someplace along the pacific coast. Any recommendations would be great! I was leaning towards the oregon coast and my husband thinks it may be too cold in June. We don't want to go to San Diego area, as we go there almost yearly. Want someplace different, but right on the ocean. Preferably under about $300 per night. Help!!
Best place along pacific coast for romantic anniversary trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 5 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 6 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 7 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 10 must see and do's in Maui?
- 11 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 14 New York City - apartment locations
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 17 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 18 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 19 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 20 Girls' Getaway
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Car Rental in Sedona
- 23 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?