My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 2 Romantic destination in the US
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 5 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 Moving out of states from Florida
- 8 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 9 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 10 family road trip
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 17 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 22 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 23 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 24 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 25 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?