My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?