My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
- 1 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 2 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Motor House
- 10 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 14 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 15 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 Kauai golf
- 19 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 20 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 21 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 22 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 23 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 24 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii