My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Dining in D.C.
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 10 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 17 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 18 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 21 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 22 Alaska cruise and land
- 23 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report