My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 Philly
- 17 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 18 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 19 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...