My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 10 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 21 New York City in April
- 22 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 23 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Need beach location for summer family reunion.