My husband and I plan to spend a week touring Oregon on our own, and then find a place on the coast for a week where our children and grandchildren can join us. We will probably be flying in and out of Portland. The grandchildren are 8 yrs. to 2 yrs. old. They would love tide pools, sea life, hiking, and vistas. This will be our first time to Oregon, and need help finding a place on the coast. Our children like biking, hiking and nature. Recommendations anyone???
Best Oregon coastal town for a multi-gen. fam. to spend a week????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 charlotte
- 3 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Sonoma or napa?
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 USA trip
- 12 Black Hills Trip Report
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Cape Cod in October
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 Theater Historians
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 21 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 24 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 25 Getaway