I'm looking for recommendations for wading beaches for small kids on the Oregon Coast (yes, I know the water is cold, my kids don't care). I'm not concerned so much with the town's amenities, just shallow wide beaches for kids to play on. We were looking at the Newport area, but I can't seem to find much information about the beaches themselves. Thanks!
Best Oregon Coast Beaches for Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 14 San Diego - wher to stay
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 17 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 18 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 NYC Clubs for live music
- 24 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 25 Three Days In Portland, Maine