My husband and I are heading up to Marthas Vineyard next week to celebrate our wedding anniversary! Research reveals we will be doing a lot of walking and a lot of eating
We like to hike and our focus for this trip is on the outdoors! My question is in regard to the many parks, sanctuaries, preserves, etc on the island. All of the trails seem really awesome but we wont have time to experience all of them (only there for 3 ½ days). I am hoping someone is familiar enough with the trails to provide some feedback as to which, in your opinion, are the best of the best. We like both strenuous and leisurely hikes and we think the coolest hikes are those that incorporate various ecosystems.
Also, I was kind of excited to head over to Chappaquiddick for one of our 3 days (for more trails)-do you think this is wise or do you think our days are better spent on MV? In an earlier post another user did suggest we head over to Chappaquiddick, however, I hadnt mentioned that wed only be in MV for 3 days...
Thank you SO much for any feedback youre able to provide! I may bump this message a few times over the next week or so before I leave as Im so eager to get your suggestions-thanks in advance for your patience!
Have a pleasant evening!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 Neue Galerie
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 A Few Days in Asheville
- 19 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 20 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 21 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 22 Key West
- 23 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida
Best Of The Best: Trails On Martha's Vineyard? Im In Serious Need Of Some Suggestions!