My husband and I are heading up to Marthas Vineyard next week to celebrate our wedding anniversary! Research reveals we will be doing a lot of walking and a lot of eating
We like to hike and our focus for this trip is on the outdoors! My question is in regard to the many parks, sanctuaries, preserves, etc on the island. All of the trails seem really awesome but we wont have time to experience all of them (only there for 3 ½ days). I am hoping someone is familiar enough with the trails to provide some feedback as to which, in your opinion, are the best of the best. We like both strenuous and leisurely hikes and we think the coolest hikes are those that incorporate various ecosystems.
Also, I was kind of excited to head over to Chappaquiddick for one of our 3 days (for more trails)-do you think this is wise or do you think our days are better spent on MV? In an earlier post another user did suggest we head over to Chappaquiddick, however, I hadnt mentioned that wed only be in MV for 3 days...
Thank you SO much for any feedback youre able to provide! I may bump this message a few times over the next week or so before I leave as Im so eager to get your suggestions-thanks in advance for your patience!
Have a pleasant evening!
Best Of The Best: Trails On Martha's Vineyard? Im In Serious Need Of Some Suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 9 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 10 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 19 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 20 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 21 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 22 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 23 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 24 Skiing New Mexico
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!