My husband and I are heading up to Marthas Vineyard next week to celebrate our wedding anniversary! Research reveals we will be doing a lot of walking and a lot of eating
We like to hike and our focus for this trip is on the outdoors! My question is in regard to the many parks, sanctuaries, preserves, etc on the island. All of the trails seem really awesome but we wont have time to experience all of them (only there for 3 ½ days). I am hoping someone is familiar enough with the trails to provide some feedback as to which, in your opinion, are the best of the best. We like both strenuous and leisurely hikes and we think the coolest hikes are those that incorporate various ecosystems.
Also, I was kind of excited to head over to Chappaquiddick for one of our 3 days (for more trails)-do you think this is wise or do you think our days are better spent on MV? In an earlier post another user did suggest we head over to Chappaquiddick, however, I hadnt mentioned that wed only be in MV for 3 days...
Thank you SO much for any feedback youre able to provide! I may bump this message a few times over the next week or so before I leave as Im so eager to get your suggestions-thanks in advance for your patience!
Have a pleasant evening!
Best Of The Best: Trails On Martha's Vineyard? Im In Serious Need Of Some Suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 8 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 15 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Jersey City Parking
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley