What are your favorite areas to visit (and why), best restaurants, & favorite things to do in Lake of the Ozarks?
(not the one in Branson, the lake in the middle of the state)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii and...where?
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Christmas in Colorado
- 4 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot