I'm planning a short trip, 2-3 days to NYC for my daughter's birthday. The plan is to see a Broadway show and maybe a backstage tour of the Met. Not necessarily interested in staying in Times Square area. We won't be there long enough to do all the touristy stuff so when we're not at the show I thought we could hang out and blend with the locals. My daughter wants to work in theater (set design) so I think she would prefer to hang out in an area with students and theater types. BTW this will be our first trip to NYC. What are your neighborhood recommendations?
Best NYC Neighborhoods for a Short Trip
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 American Airlines reservation question