My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Cape Cod in October
- 9 Air Connections on Maui
- 10 Theater Historians
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 18 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Boston hotel & transportation