My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in NYC
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 New York, New York...
- 15 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 16 trains in Europe
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 22 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 23 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 24 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 25 5 Day East Coast Road Trip