My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?