My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 5 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando