My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?