My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Central Coast-California
- 13 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 14 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Moving to CT
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!