My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 Cape Cod
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 19 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 20 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Getting around the Big Island
- 24 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 25 best of yellowstone