My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 6 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 12 Oregon Road Trip
- 13 Getaway
- 14 Refining my California Itinerary
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 18 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 19 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 22 Christmas in TX
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding