I am planning a last minute six day trip over Labor Day weekend. We are on a budget and I have seen some cheapish flights to Salt Lake City. Which would be the better national parks to visit from here in six days : GTNP and Yellowstone or Zion and Bryce?
Best national park from Salt lake city
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 19 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)