Here's something I haven't seen discussed before...which museums do you consider to have the best "do not miss" gift shops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 2 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 5 Long Weekend in Denver
- 6 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 7 Birthday vacation ideas
- 8 driving RT 66
- 9 From Newark to Manhattan
- 10 once in a lifetime
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Hotels Houston
- 15 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 18 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 19 Monument Valley
- 20 Sedona lodging
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Tioga Pass
- 23 48 Hours in NYC
- 24 Where to visit out east
- 25 Orlando to Vermont