Hi, this issue may have been covered in other topics, but I did not see it - any Hawaii experts out there know of the best Marriott properties in Hawaii? We plan to go to Maui and Kauai, and, probably, Oahu - perhaps four days on each island? And, I plan to use my Marriott rewards points - schedule is flexible - I'm just trying to find to "best Marriotts" - we don't require the lap of luxury but would like something nice; my wife has been before but I have not, yet she has no experience with the Marriott properties... And, yes, I realize there are Marriott naysayers who says "if it's a Marriott, don't go..." But... I am looking for folks who have stayed in the properties on Kauai, Maui, and Oahu and some advice. Friends from Hawaii tell us the Ko Olina Beach Resort on Oahu; the Waliea on Maui; and the Kauai Marriott Resort. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?