Hi, this issue may have been covered in other topics, but I did not see it - any Hawaii experts out there know of the best Marriott properties in Hawaii? We plan to go to Maui and Kauai, and, probably, Oahu - perhaps four days on each island? And, I plan to use my Marriott rewards points - schedule is flexible - I'm just trying to find to "best Marriotts" - we don't require the lap of luxury but would like something nice; my wife has been before but I have not, yet she has no experience with the Marriott properties... And, yes, I realize there are Marriott naysayers who says "if it's a Marriott, don't go..." But... I am looking for folks who have stayed in the properties on Kauai, Maui, and Oahu and some advice. Friends from Hawaii tell us the Ko Olina Beach Resort on Oahu; the Waliea on Maui; and the Kauai Marriott Resort. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Asheville NC without a car
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.