Hi, this issue may have been covered in other topics, but I did not see it - any Hawaii experts out there know of the best Marriott properties in Hawaii? We plan to go to Maui and Kauai, and, probably, Oahu - perhaps four days on each island? And, I plan to use my Marriott rewards points - schedule is flexible - I'm just trying to find to "best Marriotts" - we don't require the lap of luxury but would like something nice; my wife has been before but I have not, yet she has no experience with the Marriott properties... And, yes, I realize there are Marriott naysayers who says "if it's a Marriott, don't go..." But... I am looking for folks who have stayed in the properties on Kauai, Maui, and Oahu and some advice. Friends from Hawaii tell us the Ko Olina Beach Resort on Oahu; the Waliea on Maui; and the Kauai Marriott Resort. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 California self drive trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 10 day trip to California
- 14 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 15 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 16 Drive along the Columbia River
- 17 Wine Country Picnic
- 18 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 22 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!