Hello! I have the option to arrive Portland or Bangor airport, and am looking for opinion on the best area to visit. It will be my child, husband, and MIL in June. Would staying in a hotel in Bangor near the airport be too far of a drive to Bar Harbor and Acadia each day? Would we be better off staying in Portland. I am so lost! What would be a good itinerary for a quick three day trip? Suggestions, please!
Best Maine Quick First Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 California coast: April
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 New York Yankee Station
- 13 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 14 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 16 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 September trip to Michigan
- 20 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 21 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal