Hello! I have the option to arrive Portland or Bangor airport, and am looking for opinion on the best area to visit. It will be my child, husband, and MIL in June. Would staying in a hotel in Bangor near the airport be too far of a drive to Bar Harbor and Acadia each day? Would we be better off staying in Portland. I am so lost! What would be a good itinerary for a quick three day trip? Suggestions, please!
Best Maine Quick First Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Accomodations in Seattle for 15