I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Chicago to Charleston
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 USA, Trip to the south
- 10 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 19 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 20 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 21 Big Sure in June
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Roadtrip July 2017
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?