I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
best luxury hotel in san francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 2 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 3 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 6 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Oregon Road Trip
- 10 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Getaway
- 13 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 20 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 21 St. Simon, Georgia
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Christmas in TX