I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 2 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 3 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 4 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 7 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 8 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 9 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 10 Yosemite Hike
- 11 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 12 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 13 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 14 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 15 Across country drive
- 16 Traveling with an infant
- 17 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 18 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 19 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 20 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 21 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 24 St Louis
- 25 NYC - 10-day visit!!!