I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
best luxury hotel in san francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can I reduce my weight?
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 5 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 6 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 7 Central Coast-California
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 Alaska restaurant prices
- 10 Shenandoah National Park
- 11 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 12 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 20 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Itinerary Help - options.
- 23 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 24 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??