I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDiU6JOHDTw
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Dining in St. Louis