I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Week motorcycle ride
- 6 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 7 Broadway
- 8 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 11 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 12 L.A. and Sequoia
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 Not enough time, i guess..
- 17 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 18 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Traveling across the US
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?