Will be in Orlando with kids and Grandkids (4 to 9 years) this spring. Would like a couple of day-trip beach days. As a contrast to the crowds of Disney etc., it would be nice to spend at least one day on a less developed beach. What about Canaveral National Seashore? But I'm also interested in recommendations for other beaches including the best of the more "developed" ones.
Best less busy family beaches near Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 Key Largo, FL
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 10 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 23 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!