Will be in Orlando with kids and Grandkids (4 to 9 years) this spring. Would like a couple of day-trip beach days. As a contrast to the crowds of Disney etc., it would be nice to spend at least one day on a less developed beach. What about Canaveral National Seashore? But I'm also interested in recommendations for other beaches including the best of the more "developed" ones.
Best less busy family beaches near Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC