Hi, again! I will be traveling often to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Bangor, Maine. Can anyone recommend good lodging and the most beautiful churches to see? I enjoy visiting Catholic churches, or any churches that are reverent and lovingly built. Thankl for your help!
Best hotels & most beautiful churches in Pittsburgh & Bangor, Maine?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 6 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 best area to stay in san diego
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers