we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Vacation Rental
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 6 Muir Woods in October
- 7 help me plan a Cali trip
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 10 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 12 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December