we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://daytona500-2017.us/
- 2 http://89thacademyawards.us/
- 3 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 Boston to Naples florida
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 10 days vacation in California
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December