we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 2 November redwoods trip
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 13 Day trips from Boston
- 14 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 20 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 21 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 22 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 23 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 24 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December