we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolina airports
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December