we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 2 Help us choose a hotel
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 Honeymoon on PCH
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 Magic Show
- 7 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 10 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 18 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 19 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December