we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia