we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 4 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 9 New Orleans music
- 10 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 11 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 12 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 13 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 14 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 16 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 17 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 18 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December