we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai planning help
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 5 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 14 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 17 Need help nailing down the details
- 18 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 19 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 20 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 21 Turo?
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 24 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December