we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 destin resorts
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Arlington funeral plans
- 6 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Airfares in the 1970's
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 24 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 25 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December