we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 2 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 8 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 21 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 22 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 23 Philly
- 24 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST