we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 2 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 7 Develop Muscle
- 8 Auto train tips?
- 9 Nashville 2016
- 10 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 11 I40 East in November
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 My CA itinerary
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 16 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 17 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 19 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 20 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 21 Grand Canyon to LA
- 22 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December