we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 2 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 6 Valdez, Alaska
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 9 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 10 Discounted Rental Car?
- 11 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 12 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 13 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 18 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 19 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 23 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 24 Driving cross country tips
- 25 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December