we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 Timeshare Nightmares
- 4 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 USA trip
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki