we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/skintology-cream/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/xcell-180/
- 3 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 4 road trip
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 16 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 17 Myrtle beach
- 18 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 19 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 20 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 21 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 22 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 23 Boston Food Tour
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 One day for Mt. Rainier
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December