we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 2 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 3 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 4 Mission Impossible Rogue Nation game pluscheats.com
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 7 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 8 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 9 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 10 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 11 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 12 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 15 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 16 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 17 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 18 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 19 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 20 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 21 South Carolina
- 22 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 23 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 24 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 25 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December