we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Ecassoc
- 3 Trip Starting from New York
- 4 A day in Boston
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/maxtropin-reviews
- 7 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 8 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 9 Wristbands
- 10 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 11 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 12 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 13 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 18 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 19 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 20 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 21 Niagara Falls.
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 24 road trip during husbands bday
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December