Heading for a college visit to Loyola - but planning to stay out near Woodfield Mall for some back-to-school shopping. Anyone have a good recommendation their favorite hotel in the area? I usually do something like a Homewood Suites due to more space and the breakfast that's included. But wanted to ask if anyone who has been there a few times has a better suggestion. Thank you!
Best hotel experience (and good deal) near Woodfield Mall
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 3 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 4 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 5 Key West at Christmas time
- 6 Small Sofas
- 7 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 12 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 romantic colorado trip
- 18 Fourth of July Weekend
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Marcola?
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 24 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 25 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party