I'm looking for recommendations for the best hop on/off bus tour for San Francisco. Have you done one? Would you recommend the company?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 2 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 3 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 6 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 9 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 10 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Orlando - condoleances
- 19 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 20 1st trip to Colorado
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC