We are thinking to spend 3 days in early/mid-December cruising about the Napa and/or Sonoma valleys. Besides tasting the wines, we enjoy the decor of the many wineries and hope to see some really nice holiday decorations. Which wineries stand out on the holiday decor scale based on your recollections from past years?
Best holiday decorations at Sonoma or Napa wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Philly
- 4 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!