We are thinking to spend 3 days in early/mid-December cruising about the Napa and/or Sonoma valleys. Besides tasting the wines, we enjoy the decor of the many wineries and hope to see some really nice holiday decorations. Which wineries stand out on the holiday decor scale based on your recollections from past years?
Best holiday decorations at Sonoma or Napa wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 2 San Diego - wher to stay
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 5 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 10 Berkshires in late October
- 11 2 day in Adirondack park
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 21 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 22 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC