My husband and I are planning a September vacation to Hawaii. We have just started our research for the trip. Any suggestions on the best island to visit for an approx. 10 day trip? We are not interested in the nightlife or club scene. Would mainly like to see best beaches and attractions. Will have an infant with us, but we are both very active. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
best hawaiian island to visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME