My husband and I are planning a September vacation to Hawaii. We have just started our research for the trip. Any suggestions on the best island to visit for an approx. 10 day trip? We are not interested in the nightlife or club scene. Would mainly like to see best beaches and attractions. Will have an infant with us, but we are both very active. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
best hawaiian island to visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 8 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 9 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center