Going to Oahu this summer and staying in a hotel with a kitchette. I am looking for a excellent farmers market close to waikiki that is open on a monday or tues morning, so that I may stock up on lots of fresh local fruits. Reasonably priced too. Thx
Best farmers markets in honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 4 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 5 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 6 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 8 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 Santa Barbara area
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 20 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 21 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas