I actually have two separate questions. One is what would be a good trail for a "novice" hiker in the Great Smoky Mountains? I read about Laurel Falls, Grotto Falls and Indian Falls trails and wondered which one people have done and enjoyed. We want something not too strenuous but one that offers really nice scenic views. Driving wise I read about Cades Cove and the Roaring Fork Motor Trail but we want to do some nice hikes too.
The other question which maybe I should post separately is among The Hermitage Andrew Jackson's Estate, Belle Meade Plantation and the Cheekwood Museum and Gardens from the Maxwell House Estate, which ones do people prefer? I don't think we will have time enough for all three so which are the best two?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 6 car rentals in San Diego
- 7 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 10 California RV baby and child seats
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?
Best Easy Trail in the Smokies and Best Plantation/Estate Visit