I actually have two separate questions. One is what would be a good trail for a "novice" hiker in the Great Smoky Mountains? I read about Laurel Falls, Grotto Falls and Indian Falls trails and wondered which one people have done and enjoyed. We want something not too strenuous but one that offers really nice scenic views. Driving wise I read about Cades Cove and the Roaring Fork Motor Trail but we want to do some nice hikes too.
The other question which maybe I should post separately is among The Hermitage Andrew Jackson's Estate, Belle Meade Plantation and the Cheekwood Museum and Gardens from the Maxwell House Estate, which ones do people prefer? I don't think we will have time enough for all three so which are the best two?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Epson PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Quick road trip
- 12 Oregon Coast road trip
- 13 More problems for Big Sur
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Great Falls or Helena?
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 19 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 20 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
Best Easy Trail in the Smokies and Best Plantation/Estate Visit