I actually have two separate questions. One is what would be a good trail for a "novice" hiker in the Great Smoky Mountains? I read about Laurel Falls, Grotto Falls and Indian Falls trails and wondered which one people have done and enjoyed. We want something not too strenuous but one that offers really nice scenic views. Driving wise I read about Cades Cove and the Roaring Fork Motor Trail but we want to do some nice hikes too.
The other question which maybe I should post separately is among The Hermitage Andrew Jackson's Estate, Belle Meade Plantation and the Cheekwood Museum and Gardens from the Maxwell House Estate, which ones do people prefer? I don't think we will have time enough for all three so which are the best two?
Thanks in advance.
Best Easy Trail in the Smokies and Best Plantation/Estate Visit
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information