I actually have two separate questions. One is what would be a good trail for a "novice" hiker in the Great Smoky Mountains? I read about Laurel Falls, Grotto Falls and Indian Falls trails and wondered which one people have done and enjoyed. We want something not too strenuous but one that offers really nice scenic views. Driving wise I read about Cades Cove and the Roaring Fork Motor Trail but we want to do some nice hikes too.
The other question which maybe I should post separately is among The Hermitage Andrew Jackson's Estate, Belle Meade Plantation and the Cheekwood Museum and Gardens from the Maxwell House Estate, which ones do people prefer? I don't think we will have time enough for all three so which are the best two?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 3 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 4 Yellowstone
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 12 San Antonio shopping
- 13 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 14 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
Best Easy Trail in the Smokies and Best Plantation/Estate Visit