I actually have two separate questions. One is what would be a good trail for a "novice" hiker in the Great Smoky Mountains? I read about Laurel Falls, Grotto Falls and Indian Falls trails and wondered which one people have done and enjoyed. We want something not too strenuous but one that offers really nice scenic views. Driving wise I read about Cades Cove and the Roaring Fork Motor Trail but we want to do some nice hikes too.
The other question which maybe I should post separately is among The Hermitage Andrew Jackson's Estate, Belle Meade Plantation and the Cheekwood Museum and Gardens from the Maxwell House Estate, which ones do people prefer? I don't think we will have time enough for all three so which are the best two?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 http://blogmium.com/image-revive-canada/
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 7 Las Vegas Vacation
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 10 Traveling Alone
- 11 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 14 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 15 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 16 Glacier National Park
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 19 Vegas with toddler twins
- 20 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 21 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 New Mexico in May
- 24 disneyland
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
Best Easy Trail in the Smokies and Best Plantation/Estate Visit