We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
- 1 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Seatlle, WA
- 7 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 8 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?