We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Minneapolis Parking
- 3 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 family road trip
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do