We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 5 Newport Restaurants
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 11 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 12 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 15 Question About Sealodge
- 16 Broadway choices
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Fairbanks Alaska
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC