We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island