We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Philadelphia
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013