We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 New England in the fall
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?