We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 4 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 5 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 visiting chicago
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 12 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 13 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 14 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 15 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 19 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 22 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?