We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 11 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 12 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 16 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 22 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 23 denver to badlands
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.