We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Colorado Skiing
- 3 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 4 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 15 charlotte
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 18 New York City in April
- 19 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 20 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 21 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 24 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 25 Baytown, Texas