We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki