i'm looking for the best way to drive from philadelphia, pa to fairfield, ct. usually i take the turnpike to the gw bridge to 95. is there a better way? is there a way to use the garden state in this trip? thanks for any help. feeling directionally and geographically challenged.
best driving route between philadelphia, pa and fairfield, ct
- 1 Fires in Colorado
- 2 National Parks?
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Seattle in July
- 6 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 9 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 10 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 11 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 12 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 13 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 18 Great Beach's
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 21 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 24 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 25 Newseum: Anyone been to the JFK Exhibits