My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 2 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 3 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 4 Orlando - condoleances
- 5 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 6 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 7 road trip during husbands bday
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October