My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 2 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 3 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 4 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 5 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 6 South Carolina
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 14 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 17 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 18 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 19 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 20 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 21 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 22 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 23 September southwest utah
- 24 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 25 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit