My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sure in June
- 2 Carmel Monterey
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 9 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 10 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 11 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 12 Roadtrip July 2017
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 15 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Arches Devils Garden
- 23 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 24 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 25 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?