My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi Suggestions
- 2 Martha's Vineyard area
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 5 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 6 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 7 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 10 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 11 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 12 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 13 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 14 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 17 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 18 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 19 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 23 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 24 Western U.S. Road trip
- 25 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks