My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 2 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 3 Las Vegas loop
- 4 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 5 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 6 Redwood National Forest
- 7 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 8 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 11 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 12 Uber and Miami
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 Cape Cod
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 19 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 20 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 24 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 25 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?