My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Internet online job
- 2 webcam software
- 3 Itin Help: S St Seaport, Battery Park, B'wahy
- 4 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 5 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 6 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 7 Parking fine
- 8 10 days in Arizona
- 9 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 10 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 11 Hotel reservations in/near Denali NP
- 12 Who is advocacy advertising
- 13 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 16 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 17 Berkshires with a toddler
- 18 Vegas/California May 2016
- 19 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 20 flumin the ditch
- 21 Solo in Hawaii
- 22 hilicopter tour oahu
- 23 8 hour layover at DFW
- 24 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 25 4 days in San Diego in october