My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 4 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 7 Develop Muscle
- 8 Auto train tips?
- 9 Nashville 2016
- 10 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 11 I40 East in November
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 My CA itinerary
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 16 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 17 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 19 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 20 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 21 Grand Canyon to LA
- 22 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March