My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me with directions
- 2 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 3 Quick Acela Questions
- 4 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 5 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 6 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 7 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 8 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 9 Florida for a while
- 10 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 11 Yoga Retreats
- 12 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 13 Florida apartments/condos?
- 14 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 17 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 18 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 19 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 20 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 21 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 22 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 JFK Airport Parking
- 25 Winery recommendations OR and WA