My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 2 Study in America
- 3 Philadelphia to Boston
- 4 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 5 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 6 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 7 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 8 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 9 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 10 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 11 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 12 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 13 Yosemite Visit
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 New York City Christmas 2015
- 16 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 17 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 18 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 19 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 20 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 21 Advice on tipping
- 22 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 23 A Week in New York City
- 24 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 25 NYC itinerary 5 days