My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 2 911 Museum
- 3 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 4 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 5 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 7 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 8 TSA Security Question
- 9 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 13 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 14 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 15 Austin TX restaurants
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 18 Hotel in Austin
- 19 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 20 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?