My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 2 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 3 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 8 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 9 Michigan advice needed
- 10 October in Colorado
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Yosemite Valley showers
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 15 LegoLand Florida
- 16 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 19 louisiana bayou
- 20 SF Cable Cars
- 21 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 22 Mobile Suggestions
- 23 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 24 One day in Dallas
- 25 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key