My family from out-of-state is heading to Florida for Xmas, and we are planning to visit Disney, Epcot Center, Universal studio and such. We understand the ticket price varies and of course I am interested in the best discounts as possible. Considering military rates, Florida resident, Group rate and online discounts, which rate is the best rate? We may need 3-day tickets or even longer if the tickets have no expiration.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 2 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 Birthday vacation ideas
- 5 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 6 Nashville restaurants
- 7 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 8 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 9 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 10 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 13 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 16 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 19 MO road trip itinerary
- 20 Around New Orleans
- 21 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 22 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 23 Visiting New York State
- 24 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 25 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets