I work for an airline, and we are working a college football charter this weekend to Bangor. This isn't a city we normally fly to, so looking for any best dining bets for our 25-hour layover.
Seafood (lobster specifically) is great, or really anywhere that shouldn't be missed! Let me know if you have any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Novel in Progress
- 2 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 3 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 6 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 7 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 13 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 14 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 15 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 16 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 17 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 18 Short Notice
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 4 days in San Francisco
- 21 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 22 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 23 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 24 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 25 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT