I work for an airline, and we are working a college football charter this weekend to Bangor. This isn't a city we normally fly to, so looking for any best dining bets for our 25-hour layover.
Seafood (lobster specifically) is great, or really anywhere that shouldn't be missed! Let me know if you have any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 buy tank tops
- 2 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Border crossing
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 March in New Mexico
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 13 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 14 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Cross country tips
- 18 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 19 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Parka in PA during February?
- 22 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan