I work for an airline, and we are working a college football charter this weekend to Bangor. This isn't a city we normally fly to, so looking for any best dining bets for our 25-hour layover.
Seafood (lobster specifically) is great, or really anywhere that shouldn't be missed! Let me know if you have any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seaside, California
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 6 Denali
- 7 JFK Terminal 8
- 8 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 12 Maine in May?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 14 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 17 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 21 What car service?
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria