I work for an airline, and we are working a college football charter this weekend to Bangor. This isn't a city we normally fly to, so looking for any best dining bets for our 25-hour layover.
Seafood (lobster specifically) is great, or really anywhere that shouldn't be missed! Let me know if you have any recs.
Best Dining Bets in Bangor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle