I work for an airline, and we are working a college football charter this weekend to Bangor. This isn't a city we normally fly to, so looking for any best dining bets for our 25-hour layover.
Seafood (lobster specifically) is great, or really anywhere that shouldn't be missed! Let me know if you have any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 2 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 3 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 4 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 8 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 11 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 12 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 14 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 15 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 16 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 17 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 18 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 19 limited mobility for Savannah
- 20 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 21 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 22 Northwest Passage
- 23 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 24 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 25 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)