Looking to take the family to Lanai for a day on our 2 week trip to Maui this summer. Traveling with 2 little ones (8 and 3) but hearty souls who have spent whole days on various excursions during cruises over the past year. Looking for the most interesting and fun day trip to Lanai. Is it Paragon? Trilogy? Something else? just take the Ferry? Mahalo in advance
Best Day Trip to Lanai from Maui
- 1 Google I/O 2013: an Android developer's preview
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 build a nice website
- 9 Red Leather Sofa
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Williamsburg VA
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Restos in Boca Raton
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help