Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 2 Arizona in late January
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Arizona in winter
- 5 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 8 A Few Days in Asheville
- 9 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 10 DC restaurant report
- 11 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 12 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 13 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 14 Key West
- 15 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3