Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/leanfire-xt-force-factor/
- 4 Lunch in Central Park
- 5 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 6 My travels to Monument Valley
- 7 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 15 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Seattle weather: not a troll
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3