Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 Mardi Gras
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 8 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Salt lake to boulder ideas
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3