Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jazzfest side trips
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 5 Miami
- 6 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 10 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 March in New Mexico
- 14 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Border crossing
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 21 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 22 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 23 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Cross country tips
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3