Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying wine New York City
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 4 Holland Tulip Festival
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Is this a new record for spam?
- 7 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 8 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 9 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 10 Florida Car Rental
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3