Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/tvolve/
- 2 Limo rental
- 3 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 5 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 6 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 11 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 12 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 13 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 14 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 16 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3