Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tec*h SUPPORT CaRE
- 2 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 5 Orlando area weather in June
- 6 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 9 New Itinerary
- 10 Help with Northwest Trip
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 13 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 14 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 15 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 16 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 road trip
- 18 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 20 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3