Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 3 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 4 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 5 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 6 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 7 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Santa Barbara area
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 18 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 19 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 20 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 21 NW Houston restaurant help
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?