Myrtle Beach is overwhelming and not sure where the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort (Condo) last year and we felt it was dirty and did not have a tropical feel at all to it.
We have a daughter who is 8 and are looking for the following:
1) On the beach
2) CLEAN is a must and possibly newer or refurbished would be a bonus
3) Nice pool
4) Kid friendly
5) Tropical feel with Palm Trees (Is this possible for Myrtle Beach?!?!)
Thank you so much,
Best condo/resort to stay in Myrtle Beach for a family of 3
- 1 Buy Facebook and Google fans
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)