After some disappointing restaurant experiences last summer, I'm trying to get some suggestions from you all. I know, chowder & fried clams are a cliche, but they are a must have when we visit the Cape. We have young kids so "fine dining" isn't really an option for us right now anyway. Thanks for your expert opinions! BTW, we'll be staying in the Mid-Cape area.
Best Chowder & Fried Clams on Cape Cod...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land