After some disappointing restaurant experiences last summer, I'm trying to get some suggestions from you all. I know, chowder & fried clams are a cliche, but they are a must have when we visit the Cape. We have young kids so "fine dining" isn't really an option for us right now anyway. Thanks for your expert opinions! BTW, we'll be staying in the Mid-Cape area.
Best Chowder & Fried Clams on Cape Cod...
View all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 2 Princeville in January
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 18 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn