After some disappointing restaurant experiences last summer, I'm trying to get some suggestions from you all. I know, chowder & fried clams are a cliche, but they are a must have when we visit the Cape. We have young kids so "fine dining" isn't really an option for us right now anyway. Thanks for your expert opinions! BTW, we'll be staying in the Mid-Cape area.
Best Chowder & Fried Clams on Cape Cod...
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE